понедельник, августа 29, 2011

Night ♥

Night. 3:17 on the clock when I start writing this post. I can not sleep.. Somewhere half-hour or an hour ago, looked great movie Zookeeper.Now I sit and listen to music, view other people's blogs. They all own way interesting, I like when people write about how they feel about their young families, fashion ..I can not get to write very connected and interesting texts, so I prefer to put the information from Wikipedia about my favorite actors or movies better than Wikipedia anyway, I will not say:) But still I try to add something special to write reviews.I also a bit difficult to write texts in English, because it is not my native language and I do not know his whole life and do not often use it in everyday life. But I try to write in a way to make it clear what I mean. Generally this blog I created for myself, here I post what I am interested and like, sometimes I share my thoughts. If this is someone that is interesting to read, I do not mind. Even I'd be happy:) I hope in autumn I can   open another blog on WordPress associated with biology and chemistry, and try to keep it in Polish. I also want to open a blog on tumblr but still has not decided exactly about what he will be. Blog on Tumblr easy to manage, it is as its analog Russian Viewy. There's quite convenient and comfortable.
Now look at blogs of young families, they are happy, the little kids are wonderful. I want to create a future my family and to have a lot of small children. And also loving and very handsome husband. But before this I want to learn and get an education. At the moment it is important to me.
Wow, 3 days before the school. This is terrible! How could I not want to go there. This last year, examinations, admission, eh: (
Well maybe I will go to bed
Good night:)
 

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий